- All inside storage customers must have proof of insurance on file with Kent’s Harbor.
- To drop off boat/trailer, please inform staff. Leave boat/trailer in store parking lot. Service department will put away. Payment due prior to storing boat/trailer.
- To pick up boat/trailer, please call 2 hours ahead. Without advanced notice boat/trailer may be unavailable that day. We will park boat/trailer in store lot. Service department closed Sunday and Monday, open Tuesday through Saturday 8:30am – 5:00pm.
- Inside storage boats are available for pick-up, subject to accounts being current.
- Outside storage boaters have access to boats during normal business hours. Outside storage boaters must return boat to assigned location, unless after hours. After hours pick-up can be arranged with office. Drop off after hours on store lot.
- Outside storage boats are available for pick-up subject to accounts being current.
Storage Do’s and Don’ts
- Always chock wheels. Trailers must be equipped with working trailer jacks.
- We recommend wrapping your wiring harness and safety chains around trailer tongue.
- Remove drain plugs whenever dropping off. (Prevents accumulating rainwater in hull).
- Install mooring cover properly and securely. Please use tent poles.
- Please do not block other boats, gates, entrances, or gas pumps.
- Placement of FOR SALE signs on boats is not permitted.
- Boats receiving service work at Kent’s Harbor: Service personnel will remove drain plugs, prior to parking in storage lots. Remember to install your drain plug prior to launch.
- Storage can be rented monthly, or seasonally.
- Seasonal: Payments must be made in advance and in full.
- The minimum storage payment is for one (1) month, that minimum payment term always ending on the last day of a calendar month. Monthly billing cycles always begin on the first (1st) day of each calendar month.
- A visa/MC with an authorized account number must be left on file.
- Card will automatically be run at the beginning of each month, unless customer has made prior arrangements.
- Boats remaining on site one (1) day following expired term are subject to the next one full month storage charges. Card on file will automatically be run for that month.
- Invoices with open balances are subject to late fees accruing at 1.5% per month, with the minimum late fee set, beginning at $5.00.