- No Checks
- We Take Cash or Visa/MasterCard Only
- No Pets
- Boats Do Not Have Radios
- We Supply All Life Jackets & Safety Equipment
- No Grilling
- Fuel is Additional
- Must Be 24 Years of Age to Rent
- Must Provide a Valid Drivers License
- 3-HR Minimum on Walk-In Rentals
- Tube Packages For Sale Starting at $89.99
(We Do Not Rent Tubes)
- A $100.00 Damage Deposit is Required For All Pontoon Boats
- A $200.00 Damage Deposit is Required for Double Decker & Ski Boats
- Boat must be picked up at the time reservation is made for. Arriving late causes you to lose time off of your rental.
- Rates Subject to Change at Any Time
ENSURE ON-TIME ARRIVAL
Allow an extra hour on top of the time it takes to get here. This helps if a wrong turn is made, as well as:
- Time to find the on-water dock store.
- Time to unload people and gear from the car.
- Time to get the car parked.
- Time to complete contract and load boat.
- Time to be fitted for life jackets.
- Time for your onboard orientation.
NORMAL TRIP TIMES
From Cincinnati = 1 HR + EXTRA HR = LEAVE 2 HRS PRIOR TO RENTAL TIME
From Dayton = 1 HR 20 MIN. + EXTRA HR = LEAVE 2 HRS 20 MIN. PRIOR TO RENTAL TIME
From Indianapolis = 1 HR 30 MIN. + EXTRA HR = LEAVE 2 HRS 30 MIN. PRIOR TO RENTAL TIME