- May through September
- Weather Permitting
- 9:00am – 6:00pm daily
- No Checks
- We Take Cash or Visa/MasterCard Only
- No Pets
- Boats Do Not Have Radios
- We Supply All Life Jackets & Safety Equipment
- No Grilling
- Fuel is Additional
- Must Be 24 Years of Age to Rent
- Must Provide a Valid Drivers License
- 3-HR Minimum on Day-Of Rentals (Please Call Ahead)
- Tube Packages For Sale Starting at $89.99
(We Do Not Rent Tubes)
- A $100.00 Damage Deposit is Required For All Pontoon Boats
- A $200.00 Damage Deposit is Required for Double Decker & Ski Boats
- Boat must be picked up at the time reservation is made for. Arriving late causes you to lose time off of your rental.
- Rates Subject to Change at Any Time
- Cancellation is required at least 48 hours prior to time of reservation to avoid being charged rental fee in full. $9 online booking fee is non-refundable.
- Cancellation or no-show on the date of the reservation will result in the customer being charged full rental fee.
- Please call (765) 458-7431 to cancel a boat. Cancellations will not be taken via e-mail.
ENSURE ON-TIME ARRIVAL
Allow an extra hour on top of the time it takes to get here. This helps if a wrong turn is made, as well as:
- Time to find the on-water dock store.
- Time to unload people and gear from the car.
- Time to get the car parked.
- Time to complete contract and load boat.
- Time to be fitted for life jackets.
- Time for your onboard orientation.
****Click HERE for a Property Map to see where to go when you arrive. you will go straight to the dock store, which is shown as a purple box on the map. GPS will take you to our main office (red on map). You do not need to stop there.****
NORMAL TRIP TIMES
From Cincinnati = 1 HR + EXTRA HR = LEAVE 2 HRS PRIOR TO RENTAL TIME
From Dayton = 1 HR 20 MIN. + EXTRA HR = LEAVE 2 HRS 20 MIN. PRIOR TO RENTAL TIME
From Indianapolis = 1 HR 30 MIN. + EXTRA HR = LEAVE 2 HRS 30 MIN. PRIOR TO RENTAL TIME